Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PS: "Pauve Hobo"

Thats a bit unnecessary- nowt wrong with sticking up for yourself.
Anyway, who needs help when you can play them old time accordion blues with chops like that?

Quinn

You don't know jack, Tommy. Go live your self-help tape life, in your Christian peace.

Do you remember why you said you sold all your accordions, and gave up on Cajun music, for years? Because someone on this board peaved you off, back when you started it. That, good sir, requires serious help.

You don't know my emotions, but I sure as heck can say that quitting an instrument over a message board scuffle, is pretty pathetic.

And one of the two who could have been Pauve Hobo, I'm taking a wild guess, was you. You had just given me a ration of self-righteous, holier-than-thou garbage over the Internet, and a few months ago on the phone. Calling me a f*ck up. Go ride your purple motorcycle, before you become geriatric.

Re: Quinn

Jim,

For what it's worth.. it is not me... and I do not believe it is Quinn.

And wouldn't it be pauvRe hobo not pauve hobo ?

However..

Not here, but on another box discussion group, I did back out for a couple years. It can happen.

Keep on playing, you have a "touch".

I stopped playing, not because someone hurt my feelings, but because I felt I was stealing a part of a culture that didn't belong to me. I see too many phonies out here that pretend to be something they are not and I have too much respect for Cajun and Creole folks to do that. I cannot play the box like I play either pedal steel or guitar, but I play pretty good, good enough to have fun with it.

Again, please get some help with your anger issues. And FWIW, I don't have a problem being a Christian although my way is pretty far away from the churches you might think of. I am sure not perfect but I haven't shot anyone lately and my evil days are in the past for the most part. My Harleys are Gray, the other is red, not purple. And I'm still young enough to do what I want, keep myself in shape and don't get drunk and make an ass of myself on the Net.

That's not what I recall you saying. I specifically remember you saying that someone ****** you off, on this very forum, of which you originally created. You, in turn, gave up playing. Nothing about being about any respect for Cajun culture. Notta. But hey, it's your word against mine.

I'm not the only person who sees your holier than thou demeanor. I won't use any names, but be aware.

You can play it down on here all you want, but your countering my "Tommy Boy, why did you drop me from Facebook", with the return of calling me an *******, when I've been nothing but nice to you. So I returned the favor, with some insults, after which you referred to me as a F(ck Up.

Time to take it off the Cajun Disscussion and go privately.

Done did that. But someone decided to make an asinine comment towards me, and so I retaliated.

My vote is with Jim he kicks the hell out of that Cajun Accordion and can keep up with anyone on this Peachy colored wall

My vote is to take it off line.

Or, take the high road and keep it to yourself and end it.

I enjoy this 'Peachy Wall' of peach. Nice to see after all the mundane sites around with the same colour , same script etc.

Don't Change A Thing.. Everything's Just Peachy !!!

Johnniez

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!