Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For sale... new Cajun brand accordion from John Elton Doucet $1600 (Ith pictures)

Brand new brown stained maple Cajun accordion made by John (Elton) Doucet of Church Point Louisiana. It has Binci #1 Italian reeds and is in C. It's Dry tuned, but can be tuned wet also, to any degree. Price is only $1600

Trust me, these are dang good accordions. Finding a brand new handmade for this price is probably impossible, in this day and age.

If interested call him or email...

337-684-6495 / E-mail - jedoucet@netzero.net

photo newdoucetaccordion_zpse11f317b.jpg

Re: For sale... new Cajun brand accordion from John Elton Doucet $1600 (Ith pictures)

I contacted Mr. Doucet after seeing these pics and hearing your good words about his accordions. I received this accordion today and I must say that it's every bit as good as some of the "big name" brands. The pictures didn't properly convey the true beauty of this instrument. I was saving up to buy a Falcon but I'm really glad I came across this deal.

Re: For sale... new Cajun brand accordion from John Elton Doucet $1600 (Ith pictures)

Thank you for purchasing the accordion with me Hope you will enjoy it John Elton Doucet

Congrats to all !!!!

John,

What is your favorite key ?

Have you built a 2 reed box ?

Do you have Bb reeds in stock ?

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!