Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Song of the Month - Eunice Two-Step

Really good Jamie- fast and edgy, I think the danger element enhances your playing in an Aldous Roger kinda way! Great vocals too.
Keep on trucking..... might be safer to do this when you're parked up though.

Hahahaha... never mind cell phone talking or texting... accordion playing??? Holy moley frijole Jamey..

John in Oregon

Naw, John, WAY safer than texting: you'll notice that my eyes are on the road the whole time, unlike with texting.

Wow AJ. I really like that version. Nice variety going on. I just wish you hadn't finished it up.

Man.. I'm just about ready to post. It was fighting me tonight. Tomorrow for sure. Amazing how a simple song can be so complex.

John in Oregon

Whoever you are give us back Ned and we'll even pay a very small ransom. The B-part doesn't work for me but the measured rhythm is a dead giveaway Mr. Imposter.

Also trying the embed code.

Wow! Good playing - good sound. The last time I saw that Sterling it was a basket case. Nice work on both the song and the box restoration, Bryan!

Eunice Two-Step - Late, but here it is

Whew.. this one fought me the whole way, but here it is. I sort of worked out the version that Horace Trahan did. I really liked that. It's rough, but here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY5Miu_tjDU

John in Oregon

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!