Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rainy day project

Mr. Guy,

Thanks for your estimate. I must, however, defer to the forces of nature which are not likely to allow me 14 more years. The practice must therefore be increased.

Hanging barely,

Nedro

Hi Ned,

I thank the rainy weather to make this
very good recording session possible.

christophe

The "Greatest Accordion Player" from Texarkana, Texas. How you doing Ned? How did you enjoy Steve Riley's lessons? Wish I could have stayed for more than just 1.
Paul Manuel

Paul,

Lesson 1 was the worst. Nobody got that waltz. He abandoned that song and went with his own picks. I missed day 2 due to drunkeness (Le Flammes d'Enfer), can't recall the next, but finished with Criminal Waltz, my fave of the week.

Good to meet you and hear your Tit Robe Courte. I'm still working with that one - it pops up in Jongle a Moi if I'm not careful. Both good songs.

Regards,

Nedro

Forget all of the others, Ned is my new hero. I need to pay a few more visits to the outhouse for sure. Thanks for the music Ned.

Ned - I really like your Rainy day project. Your videos are clear & sound good. However, I can't open Choupique or Jongle Moi. Get a 404 (Page Not Found) Error message. The YouTubes for those tunes do not open. Maybe it's on my end. Otherwise, great job!

Larry C,

These are both MP3 audio files. They work on my end on both PC and phone.

Thanks for the kind words. I've never had so much fun!

Regards,

nedro

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!