Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Sale: Two Hand-crafted Louisiana Fiddles - $700

Alright folks, I'm reluctantly selling these two fiddles to fund myself a trip to Canada this summer. (Plane tickets, right?) These two fiddles were made by Mr. Hilton Lytle from Jena, La within the last year. He has been living in Monroe for a while where he has a little shop.

He has an interesting story and has been making instruments for years and years... (I believe he is 93 years old) These fiddles are "graduated" (he took blank machine copies and scraped the guts and stained them). They both have amazing tones. One has a dark stain and, the other is blondish. Both have fleur-de-lys on the back. His fiddles are top of the line and are well known in the old time music scene.

Both fiddles come with a soft shell case. $700 for each. You can email me for more info. I live in Lafayette. I can probably send through mail but I'll have to figure out shipping expenses.

The two are on the left...

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!