Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two Larry Miller Bon Cajuns for sale

I hope this is appropriate to post for sale items here but I thought somebody might be very interested in these.

I have two pristine Bon Cajuns made by the master himself. One is in C, the other D. I don't have a camera right now but can get one if anybody is interested in seeing them.

The C box is curly maple with a mahogany stain. The other is curly walnut. I just haven't been playing them lately and because of divorce need the money. To be honest I'm not sure what they will sell for. I paid 1300$ each for them but I've found some sites that have handmades for much more.

btw I used to post here some a few years back. Nice to see the group is still active. I live in Montana but could ship them anywhere. I anyone is interested, make me an offer. Either one or both.

thanks,

Hal

Re: Two Larry Miller Bon Cajuns for sale

Still here. Still want the box as agreed to. Excited. Hope you are well. 214 668 0059. Bill.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!