Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greezy McGill. Anyone know of any other alias, he goes by?

The subject line is self explanitory. However, I'm wanting an email, for this person.

Re: Greezy McGill. Anyone know of any other alias, he goes by?

Jim, did you see my comments on Youtube posted by Greezy McGill? I know, I can be controversial and judgmental when it comes to accordion playing and the art of Cajun music and the Cajun Culture and History. I just hate to see it all change for the worse. For example, the accordion player known as Travis Matte and the creations of filth he puts out using the Cajun genre. Come on man! Is that kind of trash really necessary. But I digress. Listen, I go by aliases because I want to remain undiscovered. I do not want to give out my email, but I will talk to you on this forum. If one day, we trust each other enough, maybe I'll just call you direct. I don't trust the internet much when it comes to me going all in balls out and letting everyone in the world know where I live and exactly who I am. I don't want a reputation when it comes to my knowledge and accordion abilities. I'm just a nobody and I don't care for the "prestige" thing. I do not play in a band nor attend jam sessions much anymore. I don't like those scenes as much as I once did. If I ever come back out of my closet, it will be as an old man who has earned his Masters Degree in the Classic Old Style Cajun music. Then and only then will I give it to whoever is interested. And I will give it for FREE!

Lawd knows the old way of accordion playing will be sought after as soon as we all discover that the new ways have fallen short. Some players are trying to bring it back. Some of them are doing a good job, some not. It takes so much to accomplish. The look, the sound, the feel, the language, the consciousness, the era. It takes a lifetime to master. Not 3 years and you go and put together a band like some superstars out there are doing.

Re: Greezy McGill. Anyone know of any other alias, he goes by?

Greezy McFail- Let's hear you play, then we'll talk. And yeah, I read your garbage comments, but you are a coward, and have it set to 'no replies', on your youtube channel. Why throw sh*t at someone, and p^ssy you're way out of a retort?

By the by....

I think I can pinpoint who you are, out of a small handful of lowlife, sh[t talkers.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!