Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hunter Hayes

Some may not appreciate your brutal honesty, but I find your perspective on Cajun music or culture refreshing. We outsiders sometimes want to romanticize everything Cajun from a historical view and don't consider the realities of life in SW La.

Thank you Don for your ability to understand my brutal honesty. There's more where that came from. LOL You know, I actually want to offend others into snapping themselves AWAKE! If they are capable of seeing deeper than the surface, then they shouldn't get offended by what I say or type. And every now and then they might tell me something back that snaps me AWAKE, and that gains my respect and appreciation, but only after I've punched through a few walls and ripped the doors off the hinges in my house and I calm down enough to think about what they said and apply it to my point of view. Hehe. If you go back and look, I posted something about "Narcissism" a while back here on the Bravenet. From first hand experience with psychopathic narcissism of course. Similar to that show of unexplained fuse blowing done by Jim Petijon a few topics back. The guy is a Marc Savoy Minion, and his paradigm got challenged by me and a few others that agreed with me. I only hope Jim has seen the light and was able to recover and be better off for it.

he is alive and (sorta)well here in Nashville,tn. yes the Nashville machine got him and stripped away whats left of his soul,as they tend to do. not heared from in a while locally,usually doing something uptown or at one of the local festivals.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!