Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Martin Bb and Bon Cajun A

I decided to sell some of my Collected Cajun weapons, due not playing them that often. All mint and rarely played, that only in a a smoke free house. all perfectly Cajun dry tuned, no rust or mold BTW. Location the Netherlands, Europe.

1) The Martin Bb is one of the best Martins i ever saw, color white and comes with case and hand painted decorated bellows and the crayfish corner pieces, the class #1 Jr.Martin model LoL. It's like new, is and plays very light, and the only thing i should mention is that after storage, as being in the case for a while, the bellows tape is slightly sticky, only just then, once opened and when playing no further problems. IMO this is due to the bellows tape used by the bellows factory: it always was like that. Comes with original case. Due some 27% import duties paid in Europe i can't go below $2350. Fedex or UPS shipping probably around $80. It might be more interesting for a European buyer, as EEC import duties are paid for already.

2) Black Bon Cajun A, black over white bellows. No case: $1950, same import duty story. USA Shipping around $80.

Only PM me when you're seriously interested (fiddler2007-AT-gmail-DOTcom, change the -AT- and -DOTcom) ... Paypal is possible at costs.

Re: Martin Bb and Bon Cajun A

Suggest you post the sale on

melodeon.net

More Britain and Euro than bravenet

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!