Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ACADIAN in C for sale

Hi all. I recently bought an ACADIAN accordion from Nedro. I am looking to sell the accordion and keep playing my Hohner. What you say, a Hohner over a Savoy box? I don't practice enough to justify owning a handmade, and I could put the money to something more important. It is in excellent condition which I am sure Nedro would vouch for. In fact, Ned would probably be able to tell you more about the boxes history than I would. It is in the key of C. $1800 firm plus shipping. I can send some pics in a day or two.

Don

Re: ACADIAN in C for sale

What color is it Don?

Tommy:
It's on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222318362551?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have it listed for $1900 on eBay; I pay shipping. Here on the forum it is $1800 PLUS shipping. Apples and oranges.

Color:

"It's on E-Bay"

Is that a new age electronically generated color ?

How is "Walnut" smart aleck

Just a matter of respect and common courtesy.

There was nothing disrespectful nor discourtious about telling Tommy to look at the eBay link. Tommy asked for the "color" of the accordion. Not knowing the "color" I thought it best he look at the accordion so HE could decide the color for himself.

Thank you Don. It' a beauty for sure. Unfortunately, like my Emmons pedal steels, I only buy in black. ;- ) I hope you have great luck in your sale.

Tomm

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!