Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One year old Bon Cajun accordion (custom built by Larry Miller himself) for sale!

I REALLY do not want to sell this accordion, but due to finances, I must sell this one year old Bon Cajun accordion that was built by Larry Miller. This accordion is gorgeous. Highly polished curly maple wood with amazing wood grains through out. This is probably one of the most beautiful accordions Larry ever built. You can see a video of this accordion (with Larry Miller playing it himself) if you just YouTube "My First Cajun Accordion" posted by Cantori Guy (that's me).

The accordion has only been played a few times, just because I hadn't any time to practice on it or anything, so the bellows have hardly been broken in yet.

I'm asking for what I paid for it....$2100. Comes with a shoulder strap and a really nice custom built accordion case. My price is firm, so please don't write me asking to buy it for something less than I paid for it, I will not even respond to such messages. This is a one year old accordion that is still fairly brand new.

You can pick up in Houston or you can pay for shipping. Thank you!

photo BonCajun9_zpsjemmqurn.jpg

photo BonCajun8_zpsewkjwvyh.jpg

photo BonCajun4_zpskrocwi7c.jpg

photo BonCajun2_zpspwvsculc.jpg

photo <br />
BonCajun7_zpskbngydct.jpg

photo BonCajun3_zpsx586gjkp.jpg

photo BonCajun4_zpskrocwi7c.jpg

Photos posted on the original thread post.

Photos are posted on the original post of this thread.

YouTube video of Larry Miller playing this accordion at his workshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ZdTpaO-4Y

UPDATED INFO: The accordion is in the Key of C and I am willing to negogiate reasonable offers.

I forgot to put that the accordion is in the Key of C and I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers. Hope everyone is having a great Christmas!

Re: One year old Bon Cajun accordion (custom built by Larry Miller himself) for sale!

Have you sold the miller accordion? I have interest

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!