Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lyrics for Valse de Chataigner

......les choses tu haïssais.

Marc.

👍
We make a god team.

Thanks again to you both

yes, thank you both. I can't imagine how hard of a time I would've had trying to transcribe from the yew toob video. Easy Peazy Japaneezy. All done. Now Mr Hurd, you're all set!

I get the feeling Marc, that you are Cajun and speak Cajun fluently. You wouldn't perhaps be Marc Savoy? Because if you were, it sure would be pretty nice to hear your thoughts from time to time on the subjects of accordion playing and Cajun music. And maybe give us some answers about the conspiracy of the Savoy Gang and how they singlehandedly almost took over Cajun music and rewrote history. That, and I wanted to see how those jam sessions are going over at the music store. That guitar player Mr Clarence, is he still going there? How's the accordion players? Any good ole masters showing up to play? If there are any left these days.

No, I'm not Marc SAVOY. I'm French, born in PARIS and living in NANTES.

Marc

He is really Marc from France and he studied Cajun lyrics his whole life :-)
It's amazing how fast Marc reply every time when we braves are in big trouble withCajun songs and the wordf of it
Marc is allways there to help us.
Thanks Marc from the flatland Bayous

Merci mon ami Ron. A bientôt pour un prochain festival !!

Marc.

Ok, not Marc Savoy. But still valuable to this accordion discussion no doubt. Yes, thanks for your inputs on the Cajun music lyrics. Don't hesitate to blast us with lyrics transcriptions any time you want.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!