Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Here's my Creole Stomp

Whoooaaa... holy moley guacamole there Ned. Right on!! Tear it up!! Good job. I'm gonna listen to that some and work on some variations.

Thanks

John in Oregon

Re: Song of the Month for February 2017 - Creole Stomp

Late entry - Mr Guy plays the Gruesome edition. Apologies for cheevering the tempo. Hope embed thingmy works.

Kudos! I didn't think you would do it!

Nice and clean, maybe sterile is a better word. Maybe a sip of scotch would help.

I made a video of the SOTM (Creole Stomp) on an iPad but I don’t know what to do with it to show up in this forum. Any advise? Thanks.
Don

Don, upload the video to YouTube. Copy the URL address of the uploaded video to the clipboard.

Then go to this site: https://www.tools4noobs.com/online_tools/youtube_xhtml/ (also at link #1)

Paste the video URL in the appropriate box and follow the instruction for the code generator. Copy the generated HTML code to the clipboard.

Start your new post here and paste the code from the code generator into the body of your text.

The video will not appear in "preview," but if all goes well it will show up after you post your message.

Good luck!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!