Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified

So, you guys haven't paid attention to what I post because of my nick name? You dismissed all of the information and discussion I have initiated and participated in because of my nickname? How about if I just go away and don't contribute anything at all? Leave you out to hang yourselves or tough it out on your own? Would that suit you? Because I can do exactly that. Either way, I won't lose much at all. Why not, it was done for the most part to me by my very own accordion mentors. This is an example of how it seemed to me trying to learn from these old guys. "Here, let me play this song so you can see how good I am, then you're on your own. Go find you an accordion, spend all kinds of money on it, learn on your own. And when you think you know, come back and I'll play a couple quick songs with no explanation what so ever to show you how good I am again, then it's off with you, "Go away you're botherin me son" because in reality, I don't know much about explaining the accordion to you, I just play by ear until it comes out right. Nobody ever taught me." Hearing the last part of the above sentences would have been nice to know from my mentors. Poor ole *******s hardly had a clue how to teach accordion or explain things. In hindsight, I would have loved to have made a phone call to these old accordion players and asked them to explain in words only, the deepest secret and best learning methods they could think of when it came to accordion mastery. LOL, I can imagine how well they would've done at that. Probably would have hung up on me. Look fellas, it shouldn't matter who I am. What I am should be clear enough by my posts. If you're having a problem with that, then I don't know what else to do for you. You seem like the types that like to say "I learned from so and so" or I associated with so and so, just so you can put a feather in your own hat as to your standing in the who's who in the Cajun accordion world. Jerry, I figured you to be beyond this crap. What, did you let your medication slip or something brother? I am dam near a mirror image of your very own constitution when it comes to accordion playing and Cajun music. (A purist that wants to find out what the word is, and then spread the word.) Or are you just moody like that sometimes. Or maybe I could just do a video and fix this whole identity thing. Can't win you guys' respect and trust by mere words and information I guess. Yall must not read books too often I guess if the author doesn't put his picture on the back cover and use his real name. Must not have liked Tom Sawyer too much eh? That dam fake named SOB Mark Twain. Who does he think he is?! If WF doesn't want to tell me his name, then that's fine by me. I completely understand that. Getting yourselves all hung up on a name. Jeez, you'd think there were more important things to do with your time and efforts.....Ok, ok, I've thought it over. My real name is.......Etienne Marceaux. LOL if you want to believe that, then that's what it'll be from now on.

Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 9:37am
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 10:24am
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 10:58am
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by GF - Mar 10, 2017 11:47am
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 12:26pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by GF - Mar 10, 2017 1:08pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 1:34pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 2:06pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 4:15pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 1:38pm
Nom de Plume - by Jeff Hildreth - Mar 11, 2017 8:01pm
Re: Nom de Plume - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 14, 2017 8:50pm

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!