Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified

Come to Thibodaux I have a very successful jam sessions that I have been doing for over 7 years. I have been on Fox 8 News New Orleans, LPB state wide. I have been interviewed by reporters from all over the world. LouisianaTravel.com listed 7 must see cultural events in the state, our jam was number 1 on the list. So bring yourself down to Thibodaux and you may end up being interviewed too. Oh my jam is billed as entertainment and education. I know what I am talking about and don't let my last name fool you. My father wasn't Cajun, but he did speak french but my paternal grandmother was a Thibodeaux and my maternal grand parents were Ricard/Mire.

As far as seeing you play I am not really interested. But I would like to hear you sing the original songs or the version that was standardized. Cause that is what we do. Oh did you buy my song yet? The Chickens Know It's Mardi Gras turns our it was a success. If you don't believe me ask Paul Marx with KBON or Rick Nesbitt with KEUN for example

Jerry

Email  
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by GF - Mar 10, 2017 11:47am
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 12:26pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by GF - Mar 10, 2017 1:08pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 1:34pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 2:06pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 10, 2017 4:15pm
Re: Iry Lejeune's Killer Identified - by Greezy McGill - Mar 10, 2017 1:38pm
Nom de Plume - by Jeff Hildreth - Mar 11, 2017 8:01pm
Re: Nom de Plume - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 14, 2017 8:50pm

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!