Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building

I'd like to thank those that have spoken up for me, my efforts and concern were for you. As far as for you Jerry...Could it be that the things I talk about tend to threaten you and your little Thibodeaux microcosm? You came and saw what was going on in the Lafayette area. I know because I used to see you all over the scene in that area. But you retreated back to where you came from. Why so? Did something about the way the people received you, make you want to disappear from that scene? I was there sometimes, watching you, but I never approached you. So I can safely say, that your failure had nothing to do with me when you were only just starting out in the Cajun music scene. Maybe you couldn't find what you were looking for because of your very own attitude, or you didn't quite feel,...accepted?
Maybe the points I try to put across go way over your head because you don't bother reading my whole post due to your narcissism complex, or you have trouble with reading comprehension and paying attention to details? Or maybe, by choice you don't want to acknowledge my philosophies and generous giving of information because deep down inside, my points remind you of the time when you sought acceptance from the south central Louisiana Cajun music scene and it didn't quite go the way you wanted. If you had just come a little more south, you would have found the good guys. Involved, yet frustrated people just like yourself.. My people, my clan. Some got dam good players, but we don't show it off on the bandstand, the jam scene, nor on the world scene. I'm the boldest and most capable of the bunch that was willing to come on this accordion forum and stir up the pot a little. Well, seems I've stirred it up too much. My people say it's time to stop. So long folks. It has been fun......................

Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 14, 2017 7:44pm
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jeff Hildreth - Mar 15, 2017 9:52am
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 15, 2017 11:02am
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by AJ - Mar 15, 2017 12:30pm
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jeff Hildreth - Mar 15, 2017 2:09pm
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Ehren - Mar 15, 2017 3:22pm
Thumb - by Jeff Hildreth - Mar 16, 2017 9:32am
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 15, 2017 4:57pm
Re: Greezy Has Left The Building - by Jerry L Moody - Mar 15, 2017 6:59pm

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!