Copy and Paste of Forum Rules from another web site...just sayin' !!
4. Specific Forum Rules
4.1 As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
1. Abuse, harass, threaten, stalk, defame or in anyway seek to violate the rights of another user or third party, or us.
2. Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
3. Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
4. Use data provided by other users for purposes other than contacting them via the Forum.
5. Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
6. Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other Forum users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
7. Supply or post Content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including Content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
8. To pose as another user, third party, organisation or us for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
9. To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
10. Attempt or threaten to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
11. Reframe or repurpose the Forum or any Content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the Forum.
12. Load or provide access to Content on the Forum or link to other content from the Forum, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
13. Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as Content. Commercial posts are only permitted on the 'For Sale Wanted Events' board for a maximum of one commercial post per week, and only for the purpose of a family history (or closely associated) product or service.
14. Use the site or content for any commercial use, or make posts on the Forum that enlists the help of others for commercial use with or without their knowledge of its intended use without approval from us.
15. Send junk or spam email or emails or posts or messages promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
16. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the Forum or Content on the Forum.
17. Breach or request the breach of privacy of persons who are or may be living.
4.2 If you breach these Terms & Conditions by sending any unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to users your actions will cause harm to us and to the Forum. Such harm is difficult to quantify and as such you agree to pay us the sum of 50 pounds sterling for each and every individual email or other communication sent to a user or third party.
4.3 The above list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) Content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user who in our sole judgment is in breach of the rules or the spirit of the rules.
Well, #1 would remove at least a fourth of this forum content, ha.
But problem is that 1/4 would only re-morph as Posts from Randle McMurphy, Chief Bromden or Billy Bibbit. Then where would we be?? Maybe all together in Salem receiving TLC from Nurse Ratched who I would bet has NO sense of Rhythm.??