Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Falcon accordion "C"

My Friend, You're not far away from me it seems. You're either in Lafayette, New Iberia, or Baton Rouge. That's a big population for me to search, so lets make it simple. Be standing on the corner at the western most redlight in Kaplan at 5:40 pm tonight. There only 2 in the whole town. It should be easy to find I'll pick you up and we can party!

Then we'll drive on over to Thibodeaux Louisiana and pick up Ralph Waldo and we can party with him too! LOL, I'm sure Jerry would love to see us.

Sounds wonderful actually.. I meant no harm from my post. Just pointing out how revealing this site can be.. After all, I could've easily used a VPN or other IP blocker to hide my own location..

Glad you unloaded it. I had a C and also a D Falcon. Hands down the worst accordions I bought and I had a dozen of them at one point. Falcons played stiff and dead and wheezed. At least buying second hand you don't have to deal with Randy saying **** about the other builders including guys he claims are his friends.

Ever heard of the "Rope A Dope" Tommy?
So far on my list I have you over in California, Nedro, and some fella outta Illi"noise" named Dr. Gene that's been here since 2007 and hadn't said hardly 10 words. Jerry's behaving very well, so he's been taken off my list for being a good boy. But here I have all of you guys stepping out of the shadows and jumpin on the band wagon to come and drive nails into my seemingly crucified stick figure. Careful. It's a very slippery and greezy slope up the mountain to reach me, LOL. You might hurt yourself friend. But no worries, I will come down to your level and save you if you get into a bind. I'm an understanding person with the patience of a got dam Pinus Longaeva tree! Ahahaha, I was reading it as Penus Longaeva. But it's pinus with a long eye. ahahahahaha

You guys need to do some serious work on your patience, reading comprehension, satire recognition and overall basic judgment skills. Whew!......(trails off)...some people are so got dam hard to reach!

I started this place 20 years ago loser. It was called "The Cajun Accordion Discussion Page" and it went great guns until this db who called himself Ragin' Cajun came around and did basically what you do. Bull****...

I read a bit of a threat in you ******* comment. Cajun accordion is a very small part of my life. The other stuff you probably don't want to know about.

Still waiting for you to post your stuff hot rod...

Some of us were there.

Congrats on the purchase.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!