Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How about living in Arnaudville?

Whoa! Now THAT's a house!

Perfect for you Tom, it's the favorite place for all Californians. Plus you will have the opportunity to meet new friends from New York and many other states. As a matter of fact I heard there's a petition to change the name to Arnaldfornia

The 20 years living in Tokyo, I never lived anywhere near other foreigners. My Japanese family said I was more Japanese than they were. I'm sure if I lived in Louisiana I would make good friends for the same reason I made many good friends in Japan: I was respectful of the culture and didn't try to bring my views out front on things that weren't my business.

I don't look up or down at people based on where they are from, who they are or their religion, etc. I judge the content of their soul. Works for me... My neighbors on one side are great and we have a great time together, go shooting,fishing etc. The neighbors on the other side are total ******* and I can get along with them too. I just smile and pretend I'm cleaning up dog **** in the yard. The world is full of uptight, angry little men who hate everybody and everything and you have to learn to get along with them as well even though they are trash. Know what I mean Jerry?

I find it interesting that you bring up again and again that "I'm an angry man" further-est thing from the truth. I am a happy go lucky kind of guy, well till some dumb **** plays the "I'm smarted and more educated than you" card. With your attitude about not bringing your ideals to Louisiana ain't flying because in the brief paragraph you posted you are trying to tell me I need to change. What a ******* crock

I was talking about my neighbor Jerry but once again you show your true colors. And I never talk down to anyone, that's your weird head trip yet again. I hope you get that paralysis in your left hand fixed.

In the meantime:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/200904/anger-disorder-what-it-is-and-what-we-can-do-about-it

bull **** "The world is full of uptight, angry little men who hate everybody and everything and you have to learn to get along with them as well even though they are trash. Know what I mean Jerry?" I am not your ******* neighbor and I never want to be your neighbor. Stay in California with the rest of the pansy asses. Enough of you *******s have already moved to Louisiana

"Pansy ass?" You pathetic little squat, you obviously know nothing about me. Those people come to Louisiana because they love your Culture. They come because the Cajun and Creole citizens, with very few exceptions like you, are wonderful folks. And the people I know who have in fact moved from California to Louisiana are really positive, gentle human beings who would be great neighbors anywhere. Crawl back in your hole loser.

hahahhahha **** you

Not reading you anymore Jerry...

Please get help before you hurt yourself or someone else...

Re: Not reading you anymore Jerry...

Something I remember from my philosophy professor many, many years ago when discussing ethics, morality, influence or impact on other's lives..

It's ok to Flack up your own life,, ..
It is not ok to Flack up someone else's life.

Dr Andrew L. Bowman PHD

Columbia Univ.
PHD Law
PHD Philosophy
PHD Medicine
Taught at Stanford, and USC, UCLA, Claremont Men's College.. etc while
living in an Airstream overlooking the ocean just north of Long beach..
Spoke 31 languages
Author
Sailed solo across the Atlantic..
Expert Sailor and kayaker.
The "free" doctor in Ali Cante Spain.
Actor in Mutiny on the Bounty
His attire was t shirts, levis and flip flops casual or dress up or Professor.
Concert pianist.
Smoked genuine Camels ( as did we all .. no wimpy filters)
Owned 2 cars in his lifetime.. both VWs both picked up at the factory.
Long time resident of Carmel, Calif., Died near Philo, Ca.

excuse me but I was under the impression that this was an accordion site for helping others and each other to become better musicians with an accordion. lets focus on that people, we have enough problems without getting off topic, so plz lets all focus on what this site is about,playing an accordion "Cajun style".

Please show some respect and don't refer to others as "people".

That is a clumsy and transparent attempt at elevating your status and authority.

We are all equals here.

Thank you.

Are we all a buncha GOOD FRIENDS ?

All except for "you people".

Subordinates, peons, serfs, the unwashed masses.

That's a nice house! Beautifully renovated (except for the roof, IMO).

Let's see what's going on in Arnaudville. Oh, here's the story of Boudreaux and Thibodeaux for all French speakers on this forum:

That whole hwy 31 stretch along Bayou Teche is one of most beautiful parts of La. I just drove the whole thing yesterday. Lots of old houses like this.

Have a great brew house there Bayou Teche music every Saturday afternoon with some great beers

Tom's Fiddle and Bow is also at Arnaudvile.
Very cosy jam sessions there

Petite mais mignonne

I think it's quite small, even by Dutch standards. But pretty!

These kind of photos are most often made with a wide angle lens to make it all look bigger, to make it more attractive. Like swimming pools in holiday resorts: in real they're always twice as small!

Re: Petite mais mignonne

Ouais, elle est petite, elle est mignonne, elle m'a quitté pour s'en aller... en Californie

http://www.devillierhousemovers.com/doublewide_mobile_homes/index.html

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!