Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brand New TRIPLE-ROW ZYDECO ACCORDION Bravenet Page

Thanks for your Blessings David(the very 1st) on the new Site-from non-other than the Triple-Row King of the lower part of CA himself-very fitting ! In Honor of that, I just posted a picture of a Guerinni on the Homepage just for you. After a good long while of pondering all over the Internet & from the many postings on this Page on the TRZA subject, I felt it was high-time for a "Companion Site" such as the CADG to be established-even if I had to do it myself. So many Irons in the fire (all Musical), but in spite of that I felt this HAD to finally be done. Purpose & Intent: to be an aid for the Triple-Row Accordeon - not to "compete" nor to step (not 2-Step :)) on any "Toes of the Single-Rows" Sites such as CADG, etc., but rather to be one dedicated to the Triple-Row, with an occasional needed reference to the Single-Row & Websites such a this one. In other words, to be a much-needed "Cog in the Cajun/Creole/Zydeco Accordeon Community Gears", if you will. Enjoy & we'll see you all over there. Peace - CJ

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!