Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brand New TRIPLE-ROW ZYDECO ACCORDION Bravenet Page

Thanks, Jeff for the compliment & also for the Insight on the Double-Rows. You know, in getting this up so fast & all (& also not being an absolute Expert on this subject - still learning every day), the 2-Row Accordeon was on the back of my mind & as you pointed out, it is also used in Creole/Zydeco dance music. After all, if my logic is correct, the Double-Row diatonic button accordeon must have evolved first from a Single-Row & then from there the Triple-Row finally came about. Therefore thanks to you, I see the need to add the 2-row somewhere in the TRZA Page as a much-needed feature & very important in the evolution of the Triple-Row. There are many things & much information yet to appear on this new Site & everyone is invited to pitch-in & help - No "Grand-Poobah" here tellin' you that you "Cain't" :). In this part of my life & musicianship, I just want to finally have some real FUN & now this-here new Site is part of that. "Hey- Lets have a Zydeco !". Peace - CJ

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!