Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How are you doing Texas accordion builders?

Hey,

Been wondering about Jude Moreau and Ed Poullard. Both live in the Beaumont area which was hard hit by the hurricane and still looks mostly like a desolated flooded field.

I hope they're well and their workshop has not suffered damage and they'll still continue to build great accordions.

If you have any bit of news, please let us know.

Peace y'all

OB

Re: How are you doing Texas accordion builders?

Both are ok. Jude has no water damage, but his kid's homes do. Ed's house flooded, but not sure how bad.

Bryan, any news about Cory McCauley and family? I believe they live in Katy, west of Houston. I emailed but I'm not sure I have a current address for them.

Also anyone know the current circumstances of Donovan Bourque, incredibly talented youngster who was at Augusta this summer. I think he and his family live in Beaumont.

Bassman, I read somewhere on Facebook that the Bourque house flooded badly, but Donovan saved all his instruments.

Neal, Cory and Lisa are good. They evacuated but their house is one of only 3 on their street that survived dry.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!