Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accordion Videos of Boxes I Have For Sale

For those of you who might be wondering what the accordions I have for sale sound like, Jude Moreau was kind enough to stop by today and play them so I could record short videos. They are posted on my Facebook page. Jude is shown playing 3 different accordions - my Key of D made by "Shine" Mouton (Now SOLD), my Key of Bb made by Greg Mouton, and the Key of F, 5 stop Falcon. My Facebook page is Public, so you should have any problems accessing the videos. Just use the following link to go to my page and then scroll down until you find them. My Key of C Martin was sold several weeks ago, so it's not included in the videos.

MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Re: Accordion Videos of Boxes I Have For Sale

You SHOULD NOT have any problems accessing my Facebook page, as it is totally PUBLIC.

Indeed - however your link goes to 'page not available or link broken'.

I have NO idea why it's doing that to you. However, if you go to Facebook and do a search for JOAN MEDD GODFREY STONE, you should locate my info. Scroll down some to locate the videos which were posted over last weekend. If I have time today, I will upload them to my Flickr page as well. Jude Moreau did a great job showing off my accordions capabilities. I now have only one of the left for sale ~ the Falcon 5 stop in F.

Of course, as luck would have it, I already own these three keys :-)
Thanks for posting though ..

--bn

The ONLY accordion I have left is the Falcon Key of F with 5 stops at $1800.00 + shipping. All of the others have gone to new homes.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!