Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greezy McGill's True Identity

D-Wag, I'm not so sure establishing the identity of Mr. Greezy is necessarily a good thing for this forum. In fact it seems to me there are a number of folk who sail under a false flag here. The anonymous comments on this forum are usually designed to stimulate thought and I go with what is said rather than who said it. Stand down I say.

How do we know that D-Wag is not another alias of Greezy? Just to tease us! hmm! What do you think, Dr Watson? :sunglasses:
(Personally, I don't care either :slightly_smiling_face: ).

I'm not the Greez, nor have I ever met him. My email is attached to my first post, which includes my full name, I have nothing to hide. I won't revel his name (I'm now 99.9% sure I know who he is), I just want him to know that I know.

I don't care who he is, but I would like to see a video of him demonstrating the skill that he claims.

C'mon, Greezy, how 'bout some tunes, dude?

I want to see him play as well. Greezy, if you ever get around to seeing this, how about we hang out and you can play some licks. You could met me at my first-cousin’s store, Lougon’s, which should be right down the road from you, and we could bond over beer, gratons, and “the greatest accordion riff of all time”...what say you?

He is millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. We established this back in February.
P.S. Ned,do another Ossun Two Step video. The video on YouTube is gone and I accidentally deleted it off my tablet.

Per your request, Nightshirt, Lampshade, whomever you are (I'm guessing AJ from UK), here's the Ossun Two Step complete with fumbles and timing errors. With that said, it's the best I can muster.

Greezy needs to post up to demonstrate the proper way to play it.

https://youtu.be/ZI836r4Mu68

Here's Ossun's cousin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Aj3FgDZa8

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!