Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accordion for sale

A friend of mine has a brand new accordion in the key of C. It’s a beautiful accordion red in color with mitered cornors. Price $1600. Interested? Email me at cankton49@gmail.com for pictures and a video.

Re: Accordion for sale

Jerry, I can see by the amount of views in the "recent post" option tab that people are checking out your comment about this accordion.

Can you give a little more information in this thread for those that don't want to email you. It's like putting an article in the newspaper that says "Red Truck For Sale". Come on man, it don't cost you extra for more words and letters on the bravenet. It's absolutely free! Why are you holding back on the info? Why all the secrecy and guardedness

What is the name brand, when was it built, what type of reeds and tuning does it have?
What color are the bellows, what length are they medium or long? How's the leather strapping over all, new and thick, or old, thin, and slippery? Are the buttons steel or pearl? Are the buttons rounded top, flat, or concave? How's the base block? Big and bulky or slim and sleek?

Is there something wrong with the accordion that he wants to sell it? Because people usually don't offer to sell "really good accordions." I wonder why that is?

It’s sold

I forgot to mention it has mitered cornors

my bad I did mention it lmao

Got Dam mitered corners. LOL

Just to let you know the owner of this accordion contacted me about his purchase. He’s excited and loves it. I sold this for the builder and I didn’t have to post a long list of features. I was able to do that because I know what I am talking about and I don’t need to over sell it.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!