Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cajun Country Revival.............Jesse Lege's lyrics: You won't be satisfied

Love how Jesse plays this but can't make out the words. Does anyone know the lyrics? I sure would love to have them. I can only understand Caleb Klauder's lyrics. Thanks so much if you have them. Would love to get just the french lyrics. A great bilingual song!

Re: Cajun Country Revival.............Jesse Lege's lyrics: You won't be satisfied

If you speak French, this video may help.

https://youtu.be/Jh9CXnoDua4

Also, Jesse is quite active on Facebook. If you ask him, I'd bet he'd be pleased to give you the lyrics.

Re: Cajun Country Revival.............Jesse Lege's lyrics: You won't be satisfied

This is the best I can do translating the words. This is what he is saying I am not sure if the grammar is correct

Je vas quitté asture si tu ne m’aimes pas
Je vas quitté n'importe quand te vu
Et quand je moi tout seul tu vas jamais me voir encore
Je vas pas quitté comme ça

Je vas quitté pas que te m'aimes pas
Je vas quitté n'importe quand te vuet
Quand je moi tout seul tu vas jamais me voir encore
et je vois pas pourquoi toi êtes comme ça

Je vas essayer comment grand je t’aime toi
Je vais essayer si te vous cher
Quand je moi tout seul tu vas jamais me voir encore
Je vois pas pour quoi toi te commé ça

Marc will probably transcribe this song when he checks in

Just a few changes.

Je vas te quitter asteur si tu m’aimes pas
Je vas te quitter n’importe équand tu veux
Mais quand moi, j’su gone, tu vas jamais me voir encore
Tu vas pas satisfait comme ça

Je vas te quitter asteur si tu m’aimes pas
Je vas te quitter n’importe équand tu veux
Tu vas pas être satisfait comme ça

J’ai essayé te montrer comment je t’aimais chère
J’ai essayé montrer nuit et jour
Tu vas pas satisfait comme ça

thanks

Thanks so much, Jerry for the lyrics to Jesse's You won't be satisfied by me! Sure appreciate it! Sorry, I didin't get back earlier, helping a friend in Springfield, Or. move to Virginia. I will copy the lyrics down! Vicki from Eugene Ore.

Victoria we will be moving to the Idaho later this year. I have family in Eugene and we are planing a trip there in the future. I also know of a guy in Eugene that also plays accordion. If you email me cankton49@gmail.com of send me a message on face book, I can pass along come info that might be of use to you.

Hi Jerry,

If you get out to Eugene, I hope you'll get in contact and maybe come jam a bit. I keep boudin in the deep freeze and make a mean jumbalaya.

John in Oregon (Eugene)

Thanks a million Josh, I just can't hear the words right and only have a smattering of french down, just took years in college when I was younger! Much younger than now! Appreciate it, I've listened to this song over and over, so, lyrics really help, taking the lyrics and trying to pronounce it half way decent! Appreciate the help! Vicki....beginning accordian player!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!