Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Accordion Scammer Arrested

Jeremy Thibodaux....I think this is the same guy who had been trying to sell that Acadiana for a few years now...

"A 29-year-old Napoleonville man was arrested Thursday after committing an online scam, authorities said.Jeremy Thibodaux, of 346H La. 401, is charged with felony theft, the Assumption Parish Sheriff’s Office said. Detectives began investigating Thibodaux on Jan. 17 after receiving a complaint from the Eugene Police Department in Oregon that he advertised the sale of a musical instrument on Craig’s List, authorities said. When the victim sent Thibodaux a $1,500 check to buy the instrument, the suspect deposited the money into his personal bank account but never sent the instrument, police said. After interviewing Thibodaux on Thursday, he acknowledged his participation in the scheme and was taken into custody, the Sheriff’s Office said. Thibodaux was booked into the Assumption Parish jail to await a bond hearing."

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20190405/napoleonville-man-accused-of-online-scam

Re: Accordion Scammer Arrested

I have assisted the buyer in getting justice. I know this asswipe. Apparently he still has the accordion, he sent a friend of mine a picture of it a week or two ago. He's scheduled for trial in June. And I have already posted this article here.

way to go Jerry, good job, he needs to be held accountable for his stupidity.

well with this guy you get the whole package-stupid, no talent, lying **** head and a thief with a new line on his resume CRIMINAL, THANKS

tri-fecta, man I hate a fu@#ing thief.

ever body will know him for sure now. Pierre Part La is a small place and people in Louisiana love to eat and talk

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!