Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Left hand

This one from Ganey is also good to look at :-)

Thanks, Meloderon. It's been so long,. It would help me remember, if you told me your first name. For well over a decade, I remember fleeting accordion ponderings, between the two of us. It's good, to at least hear your thoughts in 2019

. It's still
the Peach color, that I've remembered since 2003.Haven't been here in 7 years

I was a 23 y.o then. Now I'm 40. I never put the boxes dow. W/ vids there was a Youtube problem, that deleted a lot, way back to last may. Vids, gone is par, for the course.

Llyde, I'll help u learn on Skype. The free video stuff is great, so I'm not looking forNOmoney. If you lived my non-life, by 40 you have to find Kin-Folk, as it were/is.

Jim you are still one of the best players that I have seen on here. Glad to see that you are still keeping up with the box.

Jim I would like to try that. Right now I’m away from home visiting family. I’ll be back home mid January. Maybe we could connect then.

Jim, my first name is Ron :-)
It's allways good to hear from you on this forum and to look at your video's with your dad.
I agree with Randy completely :relaxed:
I hope all is well with you.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!