Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stolen Acadian Accordion

I will keep my eyes open living in Thibodaux It might surface

Hey Kinney, answer a question or two would ya? Was anything else stolen from his car in addition to that accordion? Was the car locked? Was the door left slightly open by the thief or was the door closed? Was a window broken to gain access? Would y'all's god father have had any jealous children that thought they deserved that accordion instead? Was Whit's name engraved into the wood, or on a small trophy plaque glued to the accordion?

It was a smash & grab from his car, it was in the trunk. there wasn't anything else stolen to my knowledge. no jealous children. The name is engraved in the wood. He is offering a reward for it as well.

Well, If I do happen to come across said accordion, I will see it back to it's home. But not before I give the thief a really good and thorough throttling the likes of which he or she has never seen before. Why do "some" people take these kinds of risk knowing full well that I'm out there hunting them down the minute they screw up and offend their fellow man? Meth, Crack, and Monkey DNA. Son's a B****** would steal from their own mothers! Got Dammit that gets my feathers all ruffled up!

E Kinney
Hello friends, my brothers Acadian accordion was stolen from his car in New Orleans recently and we're trying to recover it. It's a light brown one with gold/mustard colored bellows and it's engraved with the name "Whit Connah" Whit is our godfather and it was willed to my brother after death so it's pretty important to our family. if anyone sees it pop up in a pawn shop or anything I'd appreciate any help! thanks

Here's a picture of it
geez evan, i know you guys

i have not checked here in a while

will def look for it!!

is it still missing?

wle

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!