Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone got an Acadian accordion for sale?

I've got three 10-buttons including an Acadian but I'm looking for another one if anyone has one for sale. Thanks!

Re: Anyone got an Acadian accordion for sale?

There was a woman at Marc's shop last Saturday wanting to sell her late husband's (a friend of Marcs) accordion in F. It is black with the brass hardware, it is the 2010 commemorative model. I have her number and picture if interested.

That would be great but I think a F accordion probably wouldn't work for me. But thank you sincerely for thinking of me. Tommy

Do your research at Google

Hey now wait just a cotton pickin minute! That F accordion would produce a 5th position in the key of "C". The down tuned fiddles would love ya no matter if you would play it in the 1st-(F) or the 5th-(C). Might be something to think about gettin you corn pone jimmies.

I had an F accordion once. They pitch is so high, sounds like you're playing a flute.

I'm well versed in google Patsy. What is wrong with asking around the Cajun accordion community?

There always seems to be a Patsy.
Was that really necessary ?

I am going to sell mines. It's pink and a Bflat wet tune.People have went nuts now and I don't see me playing anymore. Look up zydecoaholic madame T and the accordion is on the CD cover.1800 is what I'm asking...

I"m interested Tiffany. Who made it, what color etc....??? Any pix?

oh right - it's pink Bb. Heh. 😏

Got covid and had revulation that I will keep on playing because souls needed to be healed.Its not for sale.

Good for you Tiffany! :blue_heart:

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!