Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: INTO THE RABBIT HOLE YOU GO

Yea, you right!

Janet Ossebaard is her name, which I can pronounce correctly.
I keep on playing accordion every day, before I start thinking complots :grinning:
Don't underestimate the rabbit, the wildest animal in the Netherlands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I had major shoulder surgery more than two years ago and basically stopped playing everything -- accordion, pedal steel and various guitars. I've never gotten back to any of it and at 76 it may be over. But.. I just bought a beautiful ancient Globe four stopper -- the good one. I'll see if I can back into it. If I could figure a way to post a photo, I'd put it up.

I'm very sorry to read that Tommy and I really hope you can play the Globe accordion.
Looking forward to the photo :-)

Ok, after some time to stew in all the world events, some of you might not be so skeptical for this next video link below. If you want answers, got dammit, you're going to git answers. When have I ever led you astray?
"not to be confused with ashtray or asstray"

https://rumble.com/v10myhi-4.11.22-patriot-streetfighter-interview-w-dr.-bryan-ardis-exposing-the-serp.html
Cobra Venom -19 folks!!! All you need to know about how Cobra venom ID-19 was spread.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!