Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh, Enough

Yeah, you're probably right. Besides, pointing out Republican immorality is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh, Enough

Nick has a good point. This is not the proper site for political discussions.
I did hesitate to post the question given the sensitivity, but didn't know any other site where I could raise it to the appropriate audience. The few replies above gave me a good feel for it. I do realize that the US electorate is getting more and more polarized and that this was a loaded question, hence all the various answers in such a short time.
Thanks to all, merci beaucoup!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh, Enough

Maz,

Youv'e a good point, don't do it again, otherwise you'll give us Canadians a bad image .

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh, Enough

haha!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ugh, Enough

clawd, ye always nail it!

i admire your knack for getting to the bottom of it.

BuFraw

thass a pretty good joke that ben made about rc.

haw haw

ben go back to sleep you don't need to provoke the neighborhood

but i sho nuff liked your joke about rc

Ben it used to be republicans were disreputable all over the southland, due to unpleasantries that shall go unnamed but not forgotten. I think louisiana evidences that there are still a few democrats down on the gulf coast that aren't yankee sympathizers, and never have been, if you catch my drift.

BuFraw

Where you been...?

BuFraw,

Keep a weather eye to west, the pond is getting stirred up. Keep your head down-- the wind and the water are heading your direction.

Not much going on here, just preparing for the winter blizzards and such. Fishing has been good, I hope the spot I marked on the ice last winter is still there, it was good spot.

I keep playing Octa Clark over and over, hoping to sneak up on his good playing and make it mine.

Peace,
Griff

I had the correct answer

I had the correct answer for the question as it was phrased. Most everybody else answered a different question: Are most Cajuns Democrat or are they Republican? That wasn't what you asked, though it seems that is what you meant.

Re: Re: Re: Yellow Dog Dyed In the Wool Democrats

You would have us support Kerry, who believes abortion is ok? Never!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yellow Dog Dyed In the Wool Democrats

I'm sure everybody, no matter what party they belong to, would be willing to make an exception to abortion in your case.

Re: Are most Cajuns Democrats or Republicans?

I am cajun, and I vote for the best person for the job, not demo or repub.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!