Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: PAUL DAIG IS STILL THE KING

Another urban legend...perhaps.

Myself, I am the unexaulted supreme ruler of Galt... un-dethroned and most highly acclaimed accordion master of chank-a-chank within this spot in the universe.

Realize of course, that I am the only person in a huge radius that has ever heard of a button accordion.

I suppose it is where you are, what you have seen, heard and experienced as to how kingly folks are.

Re: Re: Re: Re: PAUL DAIG IS STILL THE KING

I have claimed to be the best Cajun-style accordion player in Madison County, New York, but this is only true when Marc, that other Steve from Mamou, Andre, Dirk, or Jono aren't at the Opera House.

Actually, the Earlville Opera House is about 10 feet into Chenango County, so I'm still the King!!!

S'b'B

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PAUL DAIG IS STILL THE KING

At Christmas, visiting family in NE Mississippi, I declared that I was the best gawl derned accordion player in that there living room.

I was going to get a fight on who was the best washboard player, and since no washboards were to be had, I settled on my incontrovertable claim. I don't think I've ever had to spell that word before, and I don't know if I did it right.

But I am the best gawl derned speller in my post.

Dwight

incontrovertible

incontrovertible

not that anyone cares

but it is

wle

Re: incontrovertible

incontrovertible: a pop top car for Depends wearers.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PAUL DAIG IS STILL THE KING

Actually, I was working on Daigle's version of La. Aces Special last night. I"ll be tackling that one for a little while.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PAUL DAIG IS STILL THE KING

I just got back from the U.S. and was off the forum whilst busy gloating over my new Falcon C box.. ( thanks Randy! )..

Although I dig Paul Daigle as much as any of us.. the Glenn who co-signed this thread starter is not me !

Glenn

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!