Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i'm playing in iota mardi gras

YOU GO AARON,I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A FULL HOUSE.yOU ARE THE BEST.Love ya

Re: Re: i'm playing in iota mardi gras

Hey i just wanted to say hey and you rock...since i've seen you play before...great voice too. Just wanted to also tell you that im your #1 fan and will always be...you've got some natural talent. Keep up the great work...stay doing what you love!!

Your # 1 fan!!

Re: Re: Re: i'm playing in iota mardi gras

OMG Aaron!! I can't believe its you....I used to go hear you play all the time but lost track of you. Im so glad to see your still doing your music...because **** you sure know how to pull that accordion!!

Keep up the good work...I'm looking forward to seeing you and hearin you play on Tuesday!!

Your other # 1 Fan!!

who the hell are these people

so who in the hell are you two other people? And who is the one that says they are going to be there tuesday?

Re: who the hell are these people

Ma aaron i cant believe this is you talking this way all the people that were there for you always giving you a clap and screaming.my dad is ill now and wanted to hear you play at lease one last time.you play so well and carrie sings so good.and i bet the little girl is big by now sorry dont remember her name.there will be other bands to hear.we were all there to support you when you got your awards-sorry you feel this way.he always says no one can play his favorite song like you.you may remember him.he use to call you - Chu Papier

Are you the same, Aaron who won the shootout in Jennings? If so, congrats!

hmmmm..something is alil fishy lol...aaron and cajungreeneyes have the same IP addresses...

nothing fishy about me. I have been posting for months and months. Screw the IP address. It is I, albert dailey, opelousas, la, always has been.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!