Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oh man

I cant belive everyone is on here replying to much bullcrap! Over a **** identity. What a worthless waste of time for a subject to be replied upon. Well, I am from port arthur tx now residing in vinton la. What the hell else does everyone want to know about me, the last time I ******* THis is rediculous and i dont care if i know how to spell or not cause some of you have already thrown the assumption that people dont know what an IP address is.

Re: oh man

Congrats on your win. Speaking for myself, I am sure you are one heck of a player. Would you mind sharing with us some details of the contest. I would love to hear about the songs that you played and how you prepared for it. Did they throw any songs at you that you had to pass on? Also, what did you do for the freestyle number at the end?
Was it well attended? Haw about the younger players. any potential superstars out there that we should be looking for in the future?
thanx.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!