Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Apartment Fire

Hey Roger...

It was great seeing you and Buffy when ya'll came down. I had a blast playing at my Pop's house with you two. I'm sorry I wasn't able to catch your Liberty performance but I'm sure it was great.

Here's my new e-mail address:

brentabshire@cox-internet.com

Drop me a line sometime.

Re: Apartment Fire

Hi Nick,
I'm sorry to hear that you went through that, and that you're forced to go "apt hunting," which, in my experience in NYC, seemed like some kind of punishment that I was getting in karmic repayment for horrible crimes committed in a past life. Perhaps in that past life I owned an apt building!

Glad to hear that you got out safely. That's the important thing. And the accordion.
-Andy

Nick,
Sorry to hear of your loss. That 1400 a month, does that include off street parking in NJ or is that another 1400?

Sorry to hear about your recent drama. Glad the accordions are safe, as you know you can always borrow one of mine in an emergency. My East Village apt. was $130 a month (a long time ago). Cheap, but living in Hell would have been more hospitable. Hope you rebound quickly.
Charlie

Hey Nick,
Glad you made it out of there safe buddy. Was ya awake when the fire started? You be surprise how quite a fire can burn before it gets to you. Was ya able to save anything else? See ya Saturday on the Heritage Day in April, I am coming down, but not making the camp, coming for the dance that Saturday afternoon/night.
Mark

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!