Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

If anyone tries these out let us all know what ya think...

Re: Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

Big Nick has video on his accordion lessons that are very simple to understand, at least for me they are.

Re: Re: Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

...and free.
Thanks Big!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

Steve,

You're welcome!

--Big

Re: Re: Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

I love Nick's lessons, but I figure I can use all the help I can get. I've had Wilson as a teacher a couple times and think he's good at breaking things done for those of us who have no talent, and the on-line of Pine Leaf Boys 2 Step - a tune I'm currently obsessed with - sounds good, so I'm curious to hear from any Braves who've taken the plunge on his on-line lessons.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pine Leaf Boys Accordion lessons

His online lessons are AUDIO ONLY .. effective for those who are aurally gifted ! IF you depend on the visual for reinforcement or shortcuts.. Wilson's lessons are going to be more work than maybe anticipated.. but interesting and useful none the less.

I got his Corey Ledet triple row vid lessons and hope the do a volume two. I recommend it.. .. they clown around alot which is a nice change.. but some learners might feel like it's digging into their pockets timewise..

Just my 2 cents.. G.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!