Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: don't forget dwight's picture site on yahoo groups. //Cajun-accordion-gallery

yup ..got one Bon Cajun on there it's Hal's..and she's a pretty one! http://www.cajunmusicforum.com/index.php?showtopic=79

Re: Re: Re: don't forget dwight's picture site on yahoo groups. //Cajun-accordion-gallery

Yea, thanks again for putting that up for me. Just love to show it off. And it sounds as good as it looks. As the music gods are my witness, I never thought I would ever own such a wonderful instrument !

Hal

Re: Re: don't forget dwight's picture site on yahoo groups. //Cajun-accordion-gallery

I live in La. and have seen and played many of Larry's accordions and I have yet to see one that is less than beautiful. The sound is as incredible as the beauty. If you are considering a Larry Miller accordion, you can be confident that it will be an eye and ear pleaser!
kent

Re: Picture archive of Larry's accordions

Hi yes I highly recomend Mr.Larrys',Accordians they are made from the finest wood-he puts a lot of time and work into them.He is an honest and fair man.There are some Accordian players out there that owe him money because he trust everyone.But God, will bless him for his good work.And the people that cannot keep thier word will have to answer to a higher up.

Re: Picture archive of Larry's accordions

When I was looking to buy an accordion, Larry M. sent me via E mail a slew of photos. Maybe he would send some by request.
Craig

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!