Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 1 on 1

evelyn chesson, you really need to stop kissing up to me because I am not going to talk to you. Any mother who is going to pretend to be another person in an email and just to try break me and my fiancee' up by trying to set me up is not a mother at all, in fact it is sick as hell. Also pretending to be others on here just to stalk me is not right also. I know this has nothing to do with accordian page but I am just tired of all the crap and i just think everyone should know what i am going threw. You should using this board to try and get in touch with me because this is not what this board is for me now leave me alone.

Re: Re: Re: 1 on 1

Gee Aaron, sorry I was only trying to help by putting in a good word for you.You are the one putting all your personal business on here.Now maybe people will really see what kind of person you really are.You are not a dependable musician.You start to get many things going for yourself but never finish them.If you decide you are not going to show up for a gig you get your wife Carrie, to call and lie for you.I don't call that being a man when you can't take care of your own business.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 on 1

Gee evelyn go ahead and start spreading lies about me on here because in my opinion people go to hear musicians play because of there music not because of there peronal life business even if they do know about it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 1 on 1

well this all seems childish to me. glad my mother never pulled this kind of crap. thought this board was for cajun music discussion not disfunctional family drama. if you were my mother id have you commited. aaron if she is bothering you my suggestion is to ignore her or take it up in private and not air it here and hopefully we can stick to the nature of this chat board. now ill go back to silently reading posts. au revior and god bless

Re: Re: Re: 1 on 1

Aaron,I was not kissing up to you as you said.I was trying to give you a good word.Well its' really hard to except that you have disowned your parents beings this is not the cajun way.Your little girl misses you a lot.But you have to live with that.We are helping Carrie,which is still your wife raise her.Because you choose not to be in her life.How sad.Happy Easter.
Your Mom.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!