Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Drinking Beer in the Morning

Anyone up for going to Floyd's record shop in the morning and drinking a few beers. I know at least one person at Chicot park got there early and has internet access out there. If you are interested, email me before 9 a.m. @ jazzyjoker@yahoo.com or scream really loud from the park and I may be able to hear. This week is gonna be really fun!!!!

Joey

Re: Drinking Beer in the Morning

Gahd! That's greatness! Wish I were there to keep you up messing with your campfire and making you shoot tequila wid me. Eatin' some pork shoulder at 3AM and telling jokes. You should come to Dallas sometime, brutha.

Beer is made to drink in the AM, captain. Trust me. If ain't cold, pour it over a cup of ice and repeat. Coffee is fer whimps... unless it's CDM wid some dat whisky off in it. C'est bon, breaux...

RR

Re: Re: Drinking Beer in the Morning

god bless ya and a big Amen!!

I used to pour Strohs beer on my Wheaties...

because the bottle said it was cereal drink.

Peace,
Griff

PS-- And as you tilted your head back with a bottle of Strohs to your lips, you would see that you were reading the brand name, backwards...shortS.

I take it you've never had Mello Joy coffee .
Now that there is some coffee yeah!
John

Sounds like yall ready to join Zydeholics Anonymous.

Its a 2-step program.

Re: Re: Re: Drinking Beer in the Morning

Dwight, that is hilarious!!!

RR!

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!