Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello all again and by the way matt o quain

hello all hope everyone is well and safe in bravenet land I was just checking to see if anyone else was trying to page me or get ahold of me. By the way, matt, how are you enjoying that accordian? And how is the dvd working out for ya?

Re: hello all again and by the way matt o quain

Hey Aaron,
I was looking forward to tuning into KRVS for your set at the Liberty the other night, but the show was preempted for thr Festival International broadcast. How did it go?

Joe

Re: Re: hello all again and by the way matt o quain

joe it went great as well as planned i guessed. This is the feedback I got though. "aaron, your band sounded better than Kevin Naquins because it has that cajun dancehall beat that everyone can dance to", said a woman from the audience. "you put so much feeling in your accordian playing its like your into another world", said a woman snapping photo shots of me for a cajun music magazine of some sort back stage after I played. "You look stoned out your mind when you are playing them two steps boy", says Joe Romero who was the bass player that night in my band.

Re: Re: Re: hello all again and by the way matt o quain

Great!
By the sounds of it I'm guessing they'll have you back & I can catch you next time.

Joe

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!