Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal

Jean-Pierre,

MAGNIFIQUE to see that Bon Temps ready to fire up..

They're 'ripper'accordions aren't they? ..my Jude Moreau made- to -order Bon Temps Bb is a killer.

AND you caught up with our great friends Joanie and Mike....Mike doesn't mind a cold drink on a hot day..ya know what I mean ?

Any comments on your accordions performance so far?

Darryl, Australia.

Re: Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal

Dazz a purty one! Love the black with pearl inlay -- NICE choice. Man, Jude knows how to build 'em. BTW, I've recently picked up Jude's CD (the one on which he sings La Valse de Pecanaire) and have been playing it on my radio show. His family throws in some fabulous harmonies on it. He sings, he plays, he builds. I gotta meet this guy!

Thanks Jean-Pierre!

Rick

Re: Thanks Rick

Impatiently awaiting my new Jude Moreau, a wet tuned C all white and silver, I guess the Yang to my Ying (or is it the other way around).
Love your site my the way Rick.
Jean-Pierre

Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal looking for bass player

Any bass players want to move to Hawaii?
I hear JP is looking for a bass player for the Bayou Cadillacs.

DP

Re: Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal has found bass player

Thanks much for the thought guys. We have had incredible luck in finding a great bass player navy guy from Opalousas stationed in Hawaii. He grew up on Zydeco. It's a real struggle finding musicians who have a clue outside Louisiana. Thanks again for the interest.

Re: Re: Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal has found bass player

hey Jean.. i'm still heading to Hawaii in june....i hope i can catch one of ya'll gig's!

Re: Jean-Pierre Mundal

It is OPELOUSAS, LOUISIANA. I know because here I am in Opelousas. thanks

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!