Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Just a suggestion!.( Buyers & Sellers and site keeper)

Hey, Glenn,

You know me,I love these IIIR's, light and pretty, and so vintage looking and sounding, and such a good alternative to the more heavy "big sisters".
But as you so well know,after much brain labouring and hand wrenching, I have ordered a new GLIIA from Larry.M.
I just thought that you needed a break from my soul searching :).
But I still need to get one, and as soon as I can sell one of my boxes I'll buy one, so don't relax yet:).
Anyway, a "grand" public thank you to you and David Souza , and Larry,whom have over the past few years unselfishly teaching all of us on what's around for learning, buying and playing the 3 row accordion.
I have meant to send you a personnal thank you but thought to use this forum to do it.

Thank you Glenn, for your invaluable assistance.

Claude.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just a suggestion!.( Buyers & Sellers and site keeper)

Much appreciated Claude, I know the Dream IIIR will show up soon,.. I too have just ordered a GLIIA and am going to get it mic'd internally.. in FBE.. hefty in weight..but hefty on sound too!

Thanks again.. GLENN

Re: Just a suggestion!.( Buyers & Sellers and site keeper)

talking among friends on this board is a great way to possibly find an accordion that someone wants to sell or trade. It is cajun accordion discussion group. Some people just happen to discuss wanted to sell their accordion. That is how I found my POINTE NOIR box, by asking around on this board. It's all accordions. What more can you ask for.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!