Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
And everything twas quiet

Hello everyone, I thought I would get another controversial discussion going again. I hear there are some nasty rumors going around about me because of the way i handle my business and its left a couple of people trying to decifer which ones are real and which ones are not. So if anyone would care to share the rumors they heard feel free. by the way, I am not sitting back reading the post and just laughing. So whomever wants to feel froggy enough share what they have heard once again feel free.

Re: And everything twas quiet

Aaron, not trying to be mean spirited or glib, but what does this have to do with accorions, cajun music, or anything even closely related? I've never heard you, but the concensus is you're a fine player. Maybe you could share some insight to better playing, some licks, or the virtures or disadvantages of box A, B, or C. Just my opinion, but the more you use the forum to discuss your issues, the less people will take you seriously. We all have problems, but I'm not telling you mine. At least not here So break out the accordion, throw some boudin on the grill, and enjoy the weekend!
Steve

Aaron,

I think Steve is right on. Please share some of your talent. Many of us live in a place where the Cajun accordion muisc is just not heard! Travel to southwest LA is not possible for many. Perhaps a few of your licks in tab or audio would be very helpful. The there's the YouTube for video. I hope that you will consider it.

Thanks.... Ed

Re: Re: And everything twas quiet

quit concentrating on the negative things arron...my vote is for a youtube video! lol

Come on guy, get a life!! You can do it. a lot of people would like to play as well as you. Think positive!!!

.....and the drama continues....

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!