Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Please don't refrain!

While your insite, and knowledge of accordions is much appreciated I am sure. Your curious question seems to be related to a marketing plan. You know, like what do you all need. I can furnish it for a price. So if we are not careful this could turn into a marketing news colume. That said, it should be open to everyone who has a small business to sell accordions. Otherwise only those who have an extra, unused or unwanted accordion should list. If you have a business you should stay on ebay.

Re: Re: Re: Please don't refrain!

I don't have a business and am hardly doing marketing here..I'm a teacher..This is a hobby. I can see I have irked some purists here. I'll be more "careful" I'll stick to ebay from now on.. : ))

Re: Re: Re: Re: Please don't refrain!

I am a newcomer, but as a remote beginner (Montana), I appreciated any chance of learning more about the diatonic accordion including boxes being offered for sale.

I say keep it up.

Just my $.02.

Hal from Montana

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Please don't refrain!

Your .02 does not pay for managing the site so, it is up to Joanie.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Please don't refrain!

I'll repeat, for what its worth, you did not irk me, you are a long time contributor here, and you should keep doing what you're doing because you're a valued part of the community.

People are ALWAYS coming on here looking for boxes. Of course, they want a Louisiana handmade for $400, but still, after we disabuse them of their economical misguidings.....

Consider your detractors as being 3 stops short of a 4 stop box.

Dwight

yes, this "debate" is silly

To all who want to post accordions for sale, please continue. This debate is a non-issue - can we move on please? 99.999% of the people here do not object, and in fact are very likely to have an active interest. It is not as though we are being inundated with commercial spam - in fact there has been none.

-David

Re: Magazine

GLENN, pertaining to vintage boxes as to brand new boxes, I recently purchased a ten year old POINTE NOIR, made by the late, great DICK RICHARD. Compared to a 2005 model ACADIAN, I have to pick the Pointe Noir, honestly. I am sure when the ACADIAN is broken in, it will be vintage too. I Love the Pointe Noir. Your Falcon looks sharp. I am looking it over, thanks.

Re: Re: Magazine

Your Pointe Noir will become vintage when it is old enough wheather it is broke in or not. Just hang on to it and you will one day own a vintage Pointe Noir.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!