Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chris Miller Family

My interest is renewed in Bravenet, WHAT A GREAT PICTURE. Chris Miller with his children playing and singing Cajun Music. I know how Chris feels being able to enjoy Cajun Music along with his family. I sure hope that Pat and I can catch a show one day when Chris has his family playing and singing Cajun Music. I have known Chris since back in the late 80's playing music at the Bishop Byrne Festival, he was always the gentleman and of course the great musician. I still have to oppurtunity to play Cajun Music with my family from time to time and I can testify that it is a great feeling. Roland Ledet

Re: Chris Miller Family

Thank you for all the nice things you said, Roland; (your check is in the mail). Ha! It is great to hear from you. It was certainly a great evening and you are right; there is nothing like making music with your family.

Man, I remember the Bishop Byrne days! Seems like things were so different back then. Seems like there was more support for the music...my imagination?

Hope to see you soon.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!