Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: off thread to David RE Lucille

You just have to push and pull more...all the notes are there on the single row. I know how to do it on a triple row and that lick is mostly all on the pull...on the single row you play 5' 6' 6-7 6-7 6-7 6' 5' 6-7 etc. Of course it is choppier sounding on a single row with those bellow reversals so it is not like crossing the rows all on the pull. But I pull my wet stop up and stop the treble reeds and use the internal mic...you would be surprised at how close you can get it to sound like a triple row...you just have to work harder with the bellows.

Re: ACADIAN on eBay.

I can't locate it: Can you copy the reference number or the link?

Falcon .. on ebay

Yes.. that is my Falcon on eBay.. and I listed it here below on a posting mentioning listing some of my boxes...

it is a mint condition/ never played / new / Falcon. I have two C boxes and have to part with one. Will probably commission another in a different key.

This is the real deal and I back anything I sell, no BS.. happy to take returns if not as described.

Glenn : ) ( I have nearly 300 positive feedbacks )

Re: Falcon .. on ebay

Well,

I didn't know the seller had a lot of positive feedback. What I meant, was that I wouldn't buy a high-dollar instrument from Ebay, particularly a Falcon, which I would prefer to order myself from the builder.

However, don't let that stand in the way...if ya want it, git it.

Nick B

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!