Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upadates to KarlitosWayAccordions.com

Fellas:

I hope you all had a good weekend and hope that the men blessed to be parents had a great Father’s Day.

I wanted to let you know that I finally made some long over due updates to my website www.karlitoswayaccordions.com! Please feel free to drop in and check out:

NEWS: Announcements/Pictures of the latest Dino Baffetti (Italy) and Beltrami (Italy) artists David Lee Garza, Los Hometown Boys, Los Badd Boyz del Valle, and the new models for 2006

LINKS: 11 new links to my favorite sites!

PHOTOS: Gallery #1 pictures of the 2006 Tejano/Conjunto Festival in San Antonio. Gallery #2 pictures of our November 2005 trip to Italy where you can see the production of Dino Baffetti and Beltrami Accordions, Vatican City and the blessing from Pope Benedict XVI, Rome, Lorreto, Castelfidardo, Recanati, Fidenza, and Stradella.

SOUNDBITES: Two new soundbites to this section. First, then 11 year old (now 12) Feliziti Landin on the Dino Baffetti Tex-Mex II playing La Nopalera. Also listen to the sounds of Mercy, Mercy, Mercy as interpreted by accordion phenom Ruben Coe on the Jazz tuned Dino Baffetti Tex-Mex II.

BAFFETTI: A new For Sale section.

Feel free to drop in and check out the updates and sign my Guestbook at www.karlitoswayaccordions.com.

Have a great week "Keeping it Tejano" and "Making it Conjunto!"

With much respect,

Karlos Landin, Jr.
www.karlitoswayaccordions.com

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!