Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: herman missouri

I think Herman is up near Springfield on the river.

Re: herman missouri

i have a Black Forestier CD."Reunion at sur la butte" that is recorded in Herman...seems Blackie would go there every year for the festival there and play....he has song called " gutentag herman" on the cd.. its a german and cajun sounding accordion instrumental..

aaron..are you going to be playing in Ed gary's band or is aldus broussard still playing for him? hope you enjoy your trip!..i have all of ed's cd's....for the people that havent heard of ed gary you can get his records at lanor records in jennings.. i think the website is www.lanorrecords.com but not sure...

Chad ( at sea...somewhere between US and Hawaii..satellite internet rocks! )

chad

i am playing for ed now aldus broussard quit again. Not sure of the exact date and time yet but i will let yaw know

same aaron chesson

are you the same aaron chesson who
quit playing and sold all his accordions?

wle.

larry english

i have never sold all my accordians, I sold one a bflat but that was years ago. I never quit playing either, I have mentioned that i was thinking about quiting because of all the drama of bands calling my house to play with this one and that one all the time but i never quit playing music, So, who are you?

Re: larry english

oh

i;d rather post about accordions, than me me me

wle.

Re: Re: larry english

Yea, well we are gonna keep an eye on you.

the big eye

somebody needs to

wle.

Re: the big eye

Don't want you going off the deep end. Feel proud, we're concerned.

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!