Welcome to old and new friends who are interested in discussing Cajun and other diatonic accordions, along with some occasional lagniappe....

CAJUN ACCORDION DISCUSSION GROUP

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: need to get in touch with Tim Kness

Hi Blair... good to see your post, hope you and Steve are doing ok.

Listen, if you can get a copy of that video, that would be great! No kidding, that thing made an absolute mess out of me when I watched it... I must'a cried a quart of tears for the memories it represented of those two.. it was well done by Tim and the final cut he created was over the top in my estimation.

Nope, have not seen, nor have not heard from Tim since last year at Augusta... sure hope you can get a copy of that video though, it is time capsule oozing with feelings and sound for what it is all about.

Any others seen that video of Danny and Eddie??

Nonc D

Re: Re: need to get in touch with Tim Kness

Hi Dave,

We are fine, thanks.

You are right about the video--and TIm was kind enough to give promise me a copy the summer he made it--and he sent me one right away. So I definitely have one!

So does the CFLFM, since he's been very generous about giving it to people and organization. This involves wanting to get his permission to use it for something within the organization.

So I hope someone has his contact info, since I was asked to try to get in touch.

--Blair

Jamey Hall's most excellent Cajun Accordion Music Theory

Brett's all new Cajun Accordion Music Theory for all keys!

LFR1.gif - 1092 Bytes The April 2011 Dewey Balfa Cajun & Creole Heritage Week

augusta.gif - 6841 Bytes

Listen to Some GREAT Music While You Surf the Net!!
The BEST Radio Station on the Planet!